Lutheran Health Physicians offers a full-service audiology clinic located in Bluffton. The clinic provides diagnostic and electrophysiologic services as well as balance testing for patients of all ages with all degrees of hearing loss or communicative impairment.
Services offered in the clinic include:
- Assistive listening device evaluation and provision
- Community education/resources
- Diagnostic services for adults and children
- Hearing aid evaluations, fittings, repairs and follow-up
- Management programs for cerumen (earwax), hyperacusis (sensitivity to certain frequencies and volumes) and tinnitus (ringing in the ears)
- Patient-centered approach
- Therapeutic rehabilitation program for balance, hearing loss and tinnitus
- Vestibular (inner ear) testing, diagnosis and treatment
Assistive Listening Devices
- Alerting devices
- Cell phone accessories
- Listening systems
- Phone and TV amplifiers
- Remote controls
- Custom ear plugs for noise and water
- Ear plugs for musicians
- GN Resound
- Other brands available upon request
- Behind the ear
- Completely in the canal
- Full shell
- In the canal
- Receiver in the canal
Do you need a hearing test?
- Do you often feel like people are mumbling when they talk (you hear but can't understand)?
- Do you have difficulty talking on the phone or listening to the TV or radio?
- Do you have trouble understanding conversations when there is background noise?
- Do you frequently ask people to repeat what they said to you?
- Do you avoid social activities because you are afraid you won't be able to hear?
- Do you have ringing in your ears?
- Do you have a history of ear infections?
- Do you experience dizziness?
- Do you have a family history of hearing loss?
- Do you have a history of exposure to loud noises at work, in the military or during recreational activities?
- Do others tell you that you have a hearing problem?
If you answered "yes" to any of the questions above, consider scheduling a complete hearing evaluation. Call (260) 353-2023 to schedule an appointment.